Nine weeks old border collie Juno is showing how looks like one of her days.
She is staying with us just for a month and a half (before going to her owner in Norway). It is always super busy and fun having a puppy in the house... You can see why in the video below:
In this time I plan to get her used of some basics like:
- getting her house-trained,
- used of walking on leash nicely,
- work on recalls (practice pronunciation of Norwegian commands on the way),
- get her used to her crate and being alone at home,
- teach some self-control around food and toys, ...
On top of this essential and necessary knowledge, we will have loads of fun while:
- playing, playing and some more playing,
- learning new tricks for better body awareness and balance,
- meeting new places, people, animals, surfaces, sounds, ...
- and enjoy some cuddling in between.
With my crazy schedule, not two days in her life with me are alike. We do try to have a morning routine with a walk (she gets carried in the backpack if we go for a long walk), some play and some mental stimulation before she gets her morning round of rest in the crate. In the afternoon she accompanies me everywhere I go, and I try to use every occasion to have some fun with her.
She is one super cool little puppy!